Silver, 925 silver & sterling silver are terms we are all familiar with, but what exactly is sterling silver? Sterling silver, also known as 925 silver is the most well-known silver alloy. Sterling silver consists of 92.5% silver. Hence the name, 925 sterling silver. The remaining 7.5% are fillers. These fillers are needed because silver is quite a soft metal and in order to make the jewellery more durable, it needs to be hardened. You can recognise sterling silver by the imprinted 925 symbol. This means you can always identify if the jewellery is made of 925 silver, or not! The silver jewellery at My Jewellery is perfect for anyone who loves durable jewellery. The quality of the 925 sterling silver is the best you can get and will last a lifetime! You can enjoy your jewellery to the end of your days. You can also shop this high-quality jewellery with gold-coloured plating. The gold jewellery is 925 sterling silver based with premium gold-coloured plating. Now you can shop your favourite jewellery in your favourite colour at My Jewellery, safe in the knowledge that it is made to the highest quality.
925 silver jewellery from My Jewellery
The 925 sterling silver collection from My Jewellery consists of a beautiful selection of various pieces. You can shop the finest sterling silver rings and sterling silver earrings in our webshop or in one of our boutiques. Silver jewellery is simply a must-have in your jewellery stash. Who wouldn’t want 925 sterling silver jewellery that you can style with all your other jewellery and will last forever? You should consider 925 silver jewellery to be an investment because it will never decrease in value. It always was and always will be in fashion. It can’t get much better than that, can it? You can style your 925 silver ring with any of your other rings. The same goes for your bracelet. Another hugely popular item right now is 925 sterling silver ear cuffs. These cute ear cuffs are a favourite among jewellery lovers. A 925 silver ear cuff not only looks fabulous, but will last for years and years. Combine your ear cuff with the gorgeous 925 sterling silver earrings for a complete ear party.
Timeless & stylish: 925 silver
Sterling silver jewellery will never go out of fashion, so you can rest assured that your purchase will be well worth it! The simplicity of 925 silver jewellery is often what attracts us most. The great thing about it is that you can easily style it with other jewellery. We women simply love mixing & matching jewellery. My Jewellery has lined up a few beauties from the 925 silver collection that we think you will adore. Take a look at your new favourites! 925 sterling silver jewellery is very stylish and timeless. You can create the greatest ear parties with them. How about a sterling silver ear cuff combined with a beautiful stud earring? Have you got multiple piercings? Then take a look at the hoop earrings with polestars and bead. By playing around with the various lengths, your ear party will be even more fun. The most important thing is that you go for 925 silver jewellery that best suits your own style. At My Jewellery there are plenty of options to choose from, so be sure to pick out your favourite and rock it girl!
Surprise someone with 925 silver jewellery
We all adore 925 silver jewellery. So how sweet would it be to surprise your mother, sister, aunt, grandmother or best friend with sterling silver jewellery? Whether you surprise her with a sterling silver ear cuff, beautiful studs, a luxurious ring, or cute earrings, we’ve got it all. Go for 925 silver jewellery that matches the rest of her jewellery. This way you can get an unforgettable gift for her that she’ll always wear. Take a look at the category and find the perfect 925 sterling silver gift!