Returns & refunds
What is the return term?At My Jewellery you always have the option of returning your order within 14 days after the shipping date. Make sure that the products have not been worn and have all tags attached when they are returned. Keep your proof of return until we have processed the order. In case one of your purchased items broke or started to tarnish, and the official return term has expired, we advise you to take a look at the warranty page and go through various warranty scenarios to see which one applies to your question.
How do I return my items?
Step 1: Place the items you want to return in the box with the enclosed return form. Items must be returned unworn and in the original packaging, with the tags still attached.
Step 2: Write the following return address on your shipment:
Rietveldenweg 55 C
Step 3: Drop off the parcel at a local postal service office.
Step 4: Collect the tracking code you receive when handing over your parcel.*
*Returns can be sent with or without a track & trace code. However, we advise you to send your package with a track & trace code to assist you in the best possible way. Otherwise, we cannot track the parcel in case it gets lost during the return shipment.
Within what term will my return shipment be processed?
As soon as we have received your return, we will send you an email. Normally it may take up to 14 days to process your return. We will send you an email when the return has been processed. You will then have the money back on your account within a few days.
When the return shipment has been processed, the purchase sum will be reimbursed as follows:
- Sofort banking: The purchase sum will be on your account within five working days.
- Credit card: The purchase sum will reappear on your credit card statement within 14 working days.
- Klarna: You will receive a corrected invoice via the app.
- Paypal: The purchase sum will be reimbursed to your Paypal account within 30 days.
- My Jewellery Gift Card: You will receive an email about the settlement, so keep a close eye on your inbox!
Are the return fees at your own expense?
Yes, returns are at your own expense. You can return your package with a local postal service.
I don’t have a return form, what should I do?
Can I return items at the boutiques?
It is possible to return items at My Jewellery boutiques, and this is for free! The returns are sent to the My Jewellery warehouse, where returns are processed, once a week. For this return method, the boutique is the drop-off point. Note that you should prepare your return parcel as you would with regular return shipments. We advise you to keep the return receipt until your return has been processed. You can only return orders at My Jewellery boutiques*, not at shop-in-shops.
*With the exception of the My Jewellery Batavia Stad boutique. At the Batavia Stad boutique, you may only return webshop orders and items purchased at the Batavia Stad boutique. It is not possible to return items bought at other My Jewellery boutiques.
Can I change my ordered items?
Unfortunately, it is not possible to change an item. Still want another size or colour? Then you can place a new order yourself.
I returned my item, but still received a reminder from Klarna.
It may be that your return has not been fully processed within Klarna’s payment term. Klarna is a separate entity. They do not know that you have returned items. We recommend that you indicate this in the Klarna app so that they can then temporarily put the invoice on hold. By doing so, you can avoid any extra costs! You can also choose to pay the entire invoice and the amount “overpaid” will be reimbursed as soon as we have processed your return.
Is it possible to return an item bought on sale?
If online (sale) purchases do not meet expectations, there is the option of returning them. As soon as we have received and processed your return, we will refund the purchase price.
Is it possible to return swimwear?
My Jewellery swimwear can only be returned in an unused state. This means that:
- The hygiene strip has not been removed
- The original labels are still attached to the product
- The product does not look worn, unhygienic or damaged
If the above criteria are not met, My Jewellery reserves the right to reject the return shipment.
Can I put multiple orders together in one return?
You can put multiple orders together in one return shipment. However, it is important that the separate return forms included as well, so that we have all the necessary information to process the shipment. Keep your proof of return until we have processed the order.
Did your item break or is the item unsatisfactory? Get in touch with our customer service and send them your order number & a picture of the item so that they can provide you with a suitable solution.
My Jewellery issues a 4-week warranty for clothing items that have become unwearable after washing (according to the washing instructions) for the first time. Additionally, My Jewellery issues a 6-month warranty for the clockwork of watches and discolouring of stainless steel jewellery. For all other items, My Jewellery issues an 8-week warranty. Have you bought the item at a boutique or partner shop? The warranty is issued through this boutique or selling point. Find an overview of the most accurate warranty terms and conditions on our warranty page.
Return terms and conditions
- Returns are only accepted within the 14-day return term.
- Returns via a boutique are free of charge. All other returns are at your own expense.
- The costs associated with the shipping of a return are at your own expense.
- We only handle return shipments that are in their original state, including labels & packaging. Damaged and/or used items will be rejected and sent back.
- Unidentifiable returns will be kept for a maximum of one month at our head office. The customer can report to customer service. After that time, our administration department will process the package and there will be no more communication on the matter.
- Returns can be sent with or without a track & trace code. However, we advise you to send your package with a track & trace code to assist you in the best possible way. Otherwise, we cannot track the parcel in case it gets lost during the return shipment.
- Paid for delivery fees? If you are returning all items ordered, you will also be reimbursed for the delivery fees.
- Is there something wrong with your order? We will fix this for you as quickly as possible! Please contact us at [email protected] or via WhatsApp on 0613588125 and clearly state your name, the order number and the items concerned.