Discounts & promotions
Terms and conditions Dress Deal
- The discount will be automatically applied once 2 (or a multiple of 2) selected dresses have been added to the shopping cart.
- The combined value of the selected dresses is €99.96, but you'll pay just €54.99 as part of the Dress Deal.
- The discount is automatically applied to your shopping cart and is valid on up to 3 sets of 2 (6 dresses in total).
- This deal is an online exclusive.
- The discount cannot be applied retroactively, so make sure to check your order overview before proceeding to payment.
- Should any of the items be returned, the discount will become invalid.
- This deal is only valid on selected dresses featured on the Dress Deal page and while stocks last.
- The discount is not valid in conjunction with other promotional offers or discounts.
- The items in this deal cannot be sold separately in conjunction with other promotional offers and discounts.
Which items are excluded from discounts and sales?
The following items are always excluded from discounts or sales, which is why it is not possible to order these items with a discount (code).
- All items that are part of the sale category
- All Atelier items
- My Jewellery gift cards
- All items that are part of a special promotion or deal.
Terms & conditions during a sale
- During a sale or another promotion, it may take a little longer to process and deliver your order than you would normally expect from us.
- Discounts cannot be settled afterwards.
- Credit & discount codes cannot be used for items that are on sale.
- If you have ordered an item which goes on sale afterwards, we unfortunately cannot apply this retrospectively.
- During pile sales you often lose the right to the pile discount as soon as you return an item.
- You can return an item that was on sale within 14 days of delivery.
- Prices may change during a sale depending on the offer. The following also applies: amended discounts cannot be settled afterwards.
- Please note! Did you pay for your sale item with Klarna? Then you still have to pay the invoice within 30 days, despite any delays.
How do I use a discount code?
You have already got your favourite items in your shopping basket, but you would like to redeem your discount code. You can do that! Follow the steps below to do that correctly:
1. Click on the shopping basket in the top right
2. This is where you will find the first option for applying your discount code, right under the cost overview
3. Fill in the discount code and then click on ‘use discount’ to see whether the discount code has been applied
4. Forgotten to add your discount code? You can still add it at the next step when you select a payment method
Discount Code Terms and Conditions
- It is not possible to use multiple discount codes.
- Shopping credit in the form of a code cannot be used in combination with a discount code.
- Discount codes cannot be settled post payment.
- Discount codes cannot be used on sale items or on the My Jewellery Gift Card.
Is it possible to return sale items?
If online (sale) purchases do not meet expectations, there is the option of returning them. As soon as we have received and processed your return, we will refund the purchase price.
Lucky numbers lottery
Are you looking for the Lucky numbers lottery? Sign up via this page and be in the chance of winning €100 shopping money.
The price of my item appears to be different, how is this possible?
We are committed to offering affordable Dutch jewellery design that is accessible and wearable for everyone. Due to the rising costs of raw materials, such as steel, we have been forced to reflect those current price increases in our sales prices. We are in a transitional phase so it may happen that an item is priced differently on the price tag than in the checkout system and on the website.