Check out our 7 best tips to washing your jeans, so you'll get years of wear out of them.
1. Wash your jeans inside-out at 30 degrees, use a colour protective detergent.
2. Don't use fabric softener when washing your jeans, because this will affect the elasticity of your item.
3. Don't wash your embroidered or embellished jeans in a washing machine. Instead put the jeans in cold water (no detergent!) for 10 minutes.
4. Less is more! Your jeans will stay in much better condition with minimal washing. Denim will wear out much quicker with frequent washes.
5. Freeze it! If you'd still rather wash your jeans frequently, try putting them in a plastic bag and placing it in the freezer. The extreme cold kills all the bacteria, without having to wash your jeans in the washing machine.
6. Don't put your jeans in the tumble dryer. The fibres in your denim will stay much stronger if you just leave your jeans to air dry.
7. Turn your jeans inside-out when ironing them.