How to wear wrap skirts?
Wrapping your wrap skirts, wrap tops and wrap dresses is super easy when you know how. Follow our 5 steps and you’ll be an expert in no time!
- Grab the ribbon on the inside of your dress, skirt or top.
- Look for the hole on the inside of your garment, it’ll be on the opposite side to the ribbon.
- Pull the ribbon through the hole and pull it around your back to the side where the ribbon came from. With one hand hold the ribbon in place.
- Using your other hand grab the cord on the front of your garment.
- Pull this cord to the side of the ribbon you’ve been holding and tie them together to the side of your waist. Make sure not to tie it too loosely or tightly, you want it to be comfortable around your waist. Ready!
Sometimes your clothing item will have a ‘fake’ wrap, which means the dress, skirt or top has a wrap detail but it’s been sewn into the garment so it stays in place on it’s own, and you don’t need to tie it yourself. Often they will have a cord that you can tie into a nice bow. Voilà!