Brows to match your face shape
It’s all about the face! So, first thing’s first, figuring out your exact face shape. There are actually a surprising amount of different face shapes around, and each has a different style of eyebrows that best suits them, so we’ve put together a handy guide. Check out whether your face is oval, round, long, square, heart-shaped or diamond with our tips here:
Face shape #1: oval
● Your forehead is wider than your chin
● Clearly defined cheekbones
● Wider forehead leads into a narrow chin
Go for a soft and slightly arching eyebrow shape. This means the brow goes up and gently arches from top to bottom.
Face shape #2: round
● Your face is equally long as it is wide
● Your cheeks are your widest feature
Arching your eyebrows up as high as possible will make your face look less round. Make sure not to make your eyebrows too rounded either, as this too will accentuate the roundness.
Face shape #3: long
● Forehead, jawline and cheekbones are equally wide
● Your face slowly blends into an oval & narrow chin
Horizontal lines will make your face look shorter, so go for quite straight brow shape.